CATEGORY: Dermatology and Aesthetic Clinic
PLATFORM: Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/mac.clinic/)
- To educate consumers about Dermatology (Common Malaysian Skin Problems), Aesthetic Medicine (BOTOX, Fillers), Lasers (Rejuvenation, Scarring, Pigmentation), Orthopedic, Cosmetic Surgery and Anti-aging (Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peeling)
- Make technical terms and jargons into layman
- Explain services in safe and approachable manner
- Make going to Dermatology and Aesthetic Clinic like going to SPA. Aspire to like Korea Dermatology and Aesthetic industry
- Invite consumer to visit clinic for pre-liminary assessment
- Facebook posting length: 300 – 400 words. So long as the users read and engage with it. Each post has to have a good quality featured image (make sure no copyrights issue) to go with the post.
OTHER INFO YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Consumers is aware of Dermatology and Aesthetic but often have reserves and skeptical because of high cost, safety and social acceptance.
Urban female age 18 – 45
MANDATORIES UPON WRITER BEING APPOINTED FOR THIS JOB:
- 20 x Facebook Post with featured image across 8 weeks equivalent.
- Campaign start on: To be advised upon confirmation.
- Total net payout rate is RM 3,000. May have multiple writers to write for this project. Writer can opt for progressive monthly payout or full payout upon job completion.
HOW THE SELECTION WORKS?
Once the writer has been shortlisted, the person will only need to provide a topline content topic/theme proposal 10 articles for clients to approve, before work commence. Then writer would submit a FB postings (1st month) for client’s approval.
Please provide links/examples of how you would angle the articles in your application.